So I was clockin the news like I been doing since six..I tried to make a trip to starbucks to see if I would be able to get to work at all..I come back in and back to the news..so im talking to myself watching the news..i hate the news..ne way next thing I hear is the dude say,
"There's been so many accidents for the P.G. County police department, that police are asking people unless someone has bodily harm do NOT call to report it. Exchange information and handle it on your own."
LMAOoo...basically do it yourself bitch...wow! Are you serious?! Like seriously..you don't tell people that..especially as the police.Thats gangsta..How you gonetell folks don't report your accident. Handle the situation on your own. MD went gangsta. Ne way...
Bad snow, I don't think I am going to be able to make it to work I keep going outside to see conditions and its bad. My drive hasn't even been plowed yet..the side walks are finally done but the main street sidewalks aren't. Two cars are stuck in the drive cuz the neighborhood hasn't been plowed yet and these dumb fucks tried to drive out and they slid backwards and are dangerously close from hitting each other and coming down the hill into my building. Its mayhem outside. But I digress.
Im really pissed bout all this snow. I didn't know anything about it coming and damn if i didn't wake up at 3 something and see a winter fuckupland. lol. I cooked a excellent meal last night. It was delicious. I made pork chops && gravy, mashed potatoes, and collard greens...everything was perfectly on point! Okay peace!
The Run Down
3.02.2009
*.MD say..."bitch I go so hard!" lol
Sinceramente .*all that glitters. at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 opinions.:
Post a Comment