.*skim thru or let it play....it Rockz oFF!!



6.10.2008

.*Carter III.

The most anticipated album of the year drops today...BUT of course I've had it for like two or three weeks now..However, I had already preordered my real copy which will be here today. Now as I mentioned earlier I am a huge weezy fan...and these are my thoughts on the Carter III.

It's different...it's weird...HOWEVER....it still GOES soooo HARD...but I can't help but say it is a slight disappointment. But Weezy I am sooooo happy its not real commercial like I was worried it would be. It's one of those albums that you just mellow out too. Im elated there are no skits or interludes on this album...cuz I don't even kno if anyone's even done that before. It's really hard to describe my feelings on this album, because it really is a slight disappointment...but there are so many good songs...3 Peat is probably the hardest song on the album period..Just pure genius, Mr. Carter I love..i just love the melody..the hook..I hate Jay-z on it but the song is just beautiful, A Milli...I fuckz wit cuz he killed it, da beat is sick as fuck and instead of the radio A milli..he added A milli 2.0 to the album so I was excited about that..Cuz i love dat version..

*Got Money...is straight garbage...anyone who likes this song is fuckin wack as a bitch...The beat is catchy...but that shit is just that...SHIT!!! The last couple SECONDS of the song are the best part of the song PERIOD!!
*Comfortable..i fuckz wit just have to be in da mood to listen to that slow ass shit..and it has fuckin babyface on it..when dat nicca climb back on the map?? LOL..Naw but it is a nice song tho..it's lettin females know..don't get too comfortable and boost ya head too high..cuz bitch u can still get left in dust..basically..LOL
*Phone Home....dats my shit...u hear it in the player....nothing more to be said..I hate the weezy wee part in the song..but I fuckz wit da beat..and its just a fun song.
*Dr. Carter....now this is fuckin weird...However, I do like it...you just have to listen to it a couple of times..but I think the whole point and meaning behind it is creative and on some real shit.
*Tie my hands...I love...its one of them joints u have to really really listen to...and you might have to hear it like twice to really get da message..but I love da beat and Robin Thicke and da chorus. Good shit!!
*Shoot me down...uhm..I haven't really listened to this one yet cuz its mad slow and he jah like rambles on in it...but I fuck wit da chorus and I like da melody...I need to actually listen to it tho.
*Playin with fire....Now this is definitely different..this is weezy on his rocker shit...However..I do like it..."IF I SET THIS STAGE ON FIRE"...LMAo...i get in head banger mode..like "FUCK YEA DUDE"...LMAo...
*Lollipop...uhm..kick rockz...i like lollipop but uhm...whatever.I don't fuck wit commercial rap. My favorite part tho is.."I get her on top..she drop it like its hot..and when IM AT THE BOTTOM..SHE HILLARY RIDE-EM..da middle of da bed...givin gettin head"..LoL.
*La La....u hear in da player is my shit too...but I don't really like busta rhymes on it..It could be considered one of the weakest songs on the album..but it's catchy and da beat is sick. NICCA IM DA SHIT GET DA FUCK UP OUT TOILET...dats my part...hehe.
*Nothin on me....I DONT FUCK WIT PERIOD...ONLY BECAUSE this song is old as a bitch...It has no business being on this album...it amazes me that some people never heard it till now..I heard dat shit sooo fuckin long ago I can't even give u a year..cuz its that old..But the song goes like shit..it's just not new at all and they didn't change one fuckin word in da whole song. WOW.
*Let da Beat Build...I loves...Kanye did his thing on da beat..and its one of those Old samples so it has that old school feel and sound..but weezy just twerked da fuck out of it to make it new school...Love it!!
*Mrs. Officer...uhm..is wack to me..I can see buttface liking this song tho...Its kinda catchy...and da melody is really nice and its feel is old school too...BUT i don't want to hear u wasting track space talking bout fuckin a cop...FUCk outta here. Dat bitch still lock ya ass up jump outta line...LOL.
*Misunderstood....OMG...HANDS DOWN..this and 3 peat are my absolute favorites...Misunderstood...Oh. oh..oh..let me find the words...lol..I just fuckin love this song sooooo much...cuz its all about some real ass shit and shit going on in the world..and da hook..Oh my...i think i really love this song cuz I feel misunderstood all the fuckin time..and hook and beginning tells alot of how I feel. Plus I can just relate to the song period...But misunderstood...WOW probably the best song on there and I just love it...

So weezy this album is classic material...Slight disappointment...but it is classic none the less...Thank you.

"Blind is the soul..whose intentions are good..Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood."

2 opinions.:

Anonymous said...

This is a fair assessment of the Carter III. I am irritated by Wayne's willingness to freestyle on each and every track. The hardest track to me is Dr. Carter because it seems to be the only concept song on the whole album. Everything else is mix tape, freestyle material.

.*all that glitters. said...

Yea except...Misunderstood...thats my shit....but yea I do feel you on that Dr. Carter tho...it just blows me how intently you have to listen to it to fully grasp the concept. BUT YES I FELL ON THAT IRRITATION....I feel the same way.