.*skim thru or let it play....it Rockz oFF!!



7.05.2008

*.Fourth of July.

Well...the 4th is my favorite holiday besides my birthday soo I was all types of excited for yesterday. And I must say...this was one theeee best 4th's yet....OMG..my dad had a shitload of fireworks.....the show lasted 2 and a half hours....YEAA did it real big!!! And the grand finale was like being in some stadium for some lavish event..that show was hard to compete with let me tell you.

Aside from the fireworks the highlight of my day was seeing my extended family. Luke, Joey, and my brother Aaron all came..and we had soo much fun and they met majority of my crazy ass family..and they had us DYIN laughing...no bullshit...they met some true characters...i know everyone enjoyed themselves...and we took some good pictures too (I am still waiting for the rest of the pictures from everybody's camera's.) My cousin Porcha was supposed to come too but she got held up that day and couldn't make it...Unlike tradition Anthony wasn't here this year..the first year since like 04 but he did call me..

The only thing that was slightly nerve wrecking was the fact that [.one.] it rained jah like off && on most of the day [.two.] there was soooooooooooo many people in attendance and [.three.] I didn't know half da people and they were family...SAD.

But I had a fucking blast...chilling with my extended family and my cousin's Brandon, Lucy, Brian deAllen, Tyshelle, and of course my sisters....we had da Liquor in full effect and WE GOT IT IN whole time shootin shit....Now dats a memorable ass day!!! Couldn't have asked for a better time.

0 opinions.: