It's so funny to me, I see so many people talkin all this rah rah shit && it makes me wonder...
What are you trying to prove, what are you really tryna prove????
All REAL niccaz know..the ones talking the talk, ain't walking the walk....
All these females talking bout how great && bad they are...If you gotta keep stressin that point, bitch you ain't shit...ya greatness would speak for itself, you wouldn't ever have to say shit.
All these dudes && females alike talk about how gangsta they are && always making idle threats...Again, you ain't bout that...cuz if you were, you wouldn't be running yo mouth so much.
People start shit, just to have something to do && to keep themselves in the spotlight..to make them feel special && important..what is that shit about??? It's actually pretty funny, but not a good look at all. Ma fuckz are so lame, its crazy. Bitchassness is at all time high.
Oh, on another note..I think my nicca Domo has a real live fatal attraction...lol..no bs tho..
This has nothing to do with this blog but I thought I would mention it since we discussing bitch ass tactics..someone keeps vandalizing his car && sending anonymous messages via facebook owning up to their work. What it a idiot!!! I think its a bitch...but whoever it is needs to stop...
I hope that works out for you soon my nicca!!!!
What are you trying to prove, what are you really tryna prove????
All REAL niccaz know..the ones talking the talk, ain't walking the walk....
All these females talking bout how great && bad they are...If you gotta keep stressin that point, bitch you ain't shit...ya greatness would speak for itself, you wouldn't ever have to say shit.
All these dudes && females alike talk about how gangsta they are && always making idle threats...Again, you ain't bout that...cuz if you were, you wouldn't be running yo mouth so much.
People start shit, just to have something to do && to keep themselves in the spotlight..to make them feel special && important..what is that shit about??? It's actually pretty funny, but not a good look at all. Ma fuckz are so lame, its crazy. Bitchassness is at all time high.
Oh, on another note..I think my nicca Domo has a real live fatal attraction...lol..no bs tho..
This has nothing to do with this blog but I thought I would mention it since we discussing bitch ass tactics..someone keeps vandalizing his car && sending anonymous messages via facebook owning up to their work. What it a idiot!!! I think its a bitch...but whoever it is needs to stop...
I hope that works out for you soon my nicca!!!!

0 opinions.:
Post a Comment