Today is a sad day. I was awakened with a phone call lettin me know Bernie; one of the greatest comedians behind Richard Pryor has past. I can't believe that shit! I remember my father tellin me like thursday he was in the hospital. Now, two days later he has past from pneumonia. Another great one is gone so soon. I am shocked, and a little hurt. What's goin on in the world? The world is really goin to hell in wicker basket ablaze. Lord, help us!
Bernie may you rest in peace && know you left behind a great legacy. Hopefully, it makes you smile to know...today && days to follow that people you never met before have been touched by your presence. Also, kings of comedy is one of my all-time favorite movies :].
Bernie may you rest in peace && know you left behind a great legacy. Hopefully, it makes you smile to know...today && days to follow that people you never met before have been touched by your presence. Also, kings of comedy is one of my all-time favorite movies :].
"Where the cookies && shit?!?"

0 opinions.:
Post a Comment