Today has been a shitty day. So first..my baby is upset, and there's nothing I can really say to bring him out of his funk. I know what can make it better, but that wont come for a couple weeks. Soo its looking like he will be upset till then. Wow..what a blower. Then as the day progresses, I end up gettin into a physical fight with my mom. Yea major blower.
A part of me feels like i should apologize. However, a bigger part of me feels like fuck it..I ain't apologizing for shit. Because for one, I did nothing to deserve her putting her hands on me, and the first time she hit me it took everything in me not to react. But then, she decides to do it again..again for no good reason. So one thing let to another and I ended up victorious..lol.
I feel like she was completely out of line. For one, I do a lot for my mom. Whenever she needs money or anything..I don't ask any questions I tell her come pick it up. I don't ask for my money back either so for her to come at me like I am a child is not acceptable. Second, I have two younger siblings that can be considered children. These two brats talk to her anyway they choose and she never thinks of putting her hands on them, the most she will say is, "ya'll better behave". But I am a grown woman..her child all the same but I am old enough to do whatever I want. For her to try to reprimand me is not gone fly. So we probably won't speak for a couple days..but oh well. If anything she needs to apologize to me..then I will consider apologizing back..LMAo....maybe. I do feel a little bad tho..but I have more anger towards her actions then to feel sorry for her. But I do feel bad for whipping my moms ass..LMAo.
"MoNey MaKe Me Cum..MoNey, MoNey MaKe CuM."
A part of me feels like i should apologize. However, a bigger part of me feels like fuck it..I ain't apologizing for shit. Because for one, I did nothing to deserve her putting her hands on me, and the first time she hit me it took everything in me not to react. But then, she decides to do it again..again for no good reason. So one thing let to another and I ended up victorious..lol.
I feel like she was completely out of line. For one, I do a lot for my mom. Whenever she needs money or anything..I don't ask any questions I tell her come pick it up. I don't ask for my money back either so for her to come at me like I am a child is not acceptable. Second, I have two younger siblings that can be considered children. These two brats talk to her anyway they choose and she never thinks of putting her hands on them, the most she will say is, "ya'll better behave". But I am a grown woman..her child all the same but I am old enough to do whatever I want. For her to try to reprimand me is not gone fly. So we probably won't speak for a couple days..but oh well. If anything she needs to apologize to me..then I will consider apologizing back..LMAo....maybe. I do feel a little bad tho..but I have more anger towards her actions then to feel sorry for her. But I do feel bad for whipping my moms ass..LMAo.
"MoNey MaKe Me Cum..MoNey, MoNey MaKe CuM."

0 opinions.:
Post a Comment