Last night I had one of my craziest dreams yet. LOL. So I had a dream I had my black jeep Cyndi Lou back, and I was hanging out with my friend J. Mezzy. But I was going to the store to get plates cuz we had cake but I rode by myself (LoL..mad random). I was in Mt. Airy by my grandma's old house and I had to pee sooo bad I was about to piss on myself..lol. So I dunno I stopped in this little deserted parking lot and I was looking in the glove box for some napkins..I finally found them and was bout to get out when some dude came up on the right side like let me in..and i kept trying to put the door locks back on but I was panicking so I unlocked them instead and he hopped in.
Dude had a gun and I don't know if he was tryna car jack me or rob me..but he was telling me to drive or he would shoot me. So I started to back up and turn out but at the same time I was trying to dail 911 on my phone cuz I was mad scared. So after I backed up I sent the call and he seen me so he put the gun to me. And I dunno I snapped in my mind something told me the cops wouldn't come and if I took the chance I could handle it..so I just grabbed his hand with the gun in it and bent his fingers back and he dropped it. I climbed on top of him and restrained him by both arms..talking shit the whole time. LOL. Then I took one of my hands and was searching the area for some type of weapon. I found a pencil and a fine tooth comb, but the end of da comb was metal with a sharp tip..a comb used for highlighting. So I took the comb and told him I would stab him in the eye if he aint get the fuck out. And i kept putting the sharp tip on his eyeball n pressing lightly so he knew I was not playing. So i told him to climb over the seat and open the back door. At this point, a car came and asked me was everything okay.
I started balling like. "No...he was trying to kill me..please don't leave"..LMAo..so i push him out the back seat and I am scared to just let him go, because even thou these people are there I am thinking about him reversing the roles or having another weapon..So i dunno i start body slamming him on the concrete and after six or seven times he was looking lifeless. I kept telling myself..this is the last time I am going to slam him..but I was so angry I kept going for it. I see him looking dead, and I start trippin. Like omg I killed him. The other car leaves, and I started crying again..and i dunno some dude that I knew his face but not his name came outta no where and told me to get in my car. He started driving and just leaves the scene. And then I woke up. I woke up like IMA MURDERER!!!!!.....LMAo..I am fucking crazy.
"Just me && my guitaR..yea BiTcH iM heavy MeTaL."
Dude had a gun and I don't know if he was tryna car jack me or rob me..but he was telling me to drive or he would shoot me. So I started to back up and turn out but at the same time I was trying to dail 911 on my phone cuz I was mad scared. So after I backed up I sent the call and he seen me so he put the gun to me. And I dunno I snapped in my mind something told me the cops wouldn't come and if I took the chance I could handle it..so I just grabbed his hand with the gun in it and bent his fingers back and he dropped it. I climbed on top of him and restrained him by both arms..talking shit the whole time. LOL. Then I took one of my hands and was searching the area for some type of weapon. I found a pencil and a fine tooth comb, but the end of da comb was metal with a sharp tip..a comb used for highlighting. So I took the comb and told him I would stab him in the eye if he aint get the fuck out. And i kept putting the sharp tip on his eyeball n pressing lightly so he knew I was not playing. So i told him to climb over the seat and open the back door. At this point, a car came and asked me was everything okay.
I started balling like. "No...he was trying to kill me..please don't leave"..LMAo..so i push him out the back seat and I am scared to just let him go, because even thou these people are there I am thinking about him reversing the roles or having another weapon..So i dunno i start body slamming him on the concrete and after six or seven times he was looking lifeless. I kept telling myself..this is the last time I am going to slam him..but I was so angry I kept going for it. I see him looking dead, and I start trippin. Like omg I killed him. The other car leaves, and I started crying again..and i dunno some dude that I knew his face but not his name came outta no where and told me to get in my car. He started driving and just leaves the scene. And then I woke up. I woke up like IMA MURDERER!!!!!.....LMAo..I am fucking crazy.
"Just me && my guitaR..yea BiTcH iM heavy MeTaL."

0 opinions.:
Post a Comment