.*skim thru or let it play....it Rockz oFF!!



7.15.2008

.*Plies.

Many of ya'll know how I feel about Plies....I've had a "crush" on dis nicca ever since I heard Shawty for da first time and the video definitely sealed it for me....I don't kno what a crush is..but I got one on him....I just love his voice and delivery...and his chest is fuckin sexy as a bitch....his chest plus voice make his face attractive on sum level..LMAo..

It's so funny to me that A LOT of people that wasn't feeling him that much back then is swinging from his nutz now....I bet majority of ya'll don't even know the song "I wanna fuck you" by Snoop && Akon was originally Plies song...BUT he got locked up when it was supposed to be released sooo they gave it to Snoop...

Ne way I had a crush on him off Shawty BUT when I heard the Real Testament.....WOW...it was nothing else to say...I love his street ass...but I wrote this to express my disappointment in his second album Definition of Real....Don't get me wrong there are some good ass songs on der..I really like Ol' Lady a lot...But overall the Real Testament blows the second album out the water..

Thankfully, I have found mad mixtapes wit much better songs than the album...
And his verse on "Out Here Grindin" OMG..dat shit gets me soooo fuckin Hype young..LMAo..but even though the Definition of Real isn't what I expected, it doesn't change my opinion for dis nicca one bit..Cuz for one he never wanted to be a rapper to begin wit..he was practically forced into music cuz he was damn good...For every one song thats not that good..I've found two more that are excellent...so Plies I will forever love.....it's his voice more than anything but I love his swagg....he exudes REAL...and thats what this rap game really needs....

"Being REAL is a bLessiNg...Most niccaz ain't got iT!"

0 opinions.: