.*skim thru or let it play....it Rockz oFF!!



2.12.2009

randoms....

-There's just not enough time in the day for anything...i need more time!!!

-im hungry as hell.

-i had a dream last nite that seemed like a really good one, now i can barely remember it.

-im tired as shit, went to bed early last night only to wake up even more tired...no bueno.

-I gotta find a outfit for Diti party.

-Im an undercover geek...like seriously. You'd never know from the way I talk and act.


-I need my nails done...i'll go on valentines day..im cutting them extremely short.

-Damn, near my whole family's birthday's are in feb && majority of them fall within this week..ay dios mio.

-Im praying for my older brother...i pray he recovers quickly.

-I miss my stinka..i didn't think it would be this hard..maybe im making it harder on myself. I worry too much.

-I fucking hate this weather. I can't wait for the summertime.

-Eventually, i will marry my high school sweetheart.

-i desperately NEED a new book to read...im dying without one.

-I can't wait till tomorrow, as my phone is broken and i can't hear calls..im getting a new one..oh yes..and it won't be a kick....check me out...upgrading likeee..

-If i told people half the things that went on inside my head..i'd be locked away in a straight jacket somewhere...LOL.

-i want to study philosophy. that is all for today.


HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER MISSY && 24TH TO MY MONIQUE.

0 opinions.: