SIKE.....bitch i got a new phone!!! check me out...
Let me stop fronting...i don't know how to work the bitch..LOL. It's too advanced for me but it seems pretty cool EXCEPT the battery dies QUICK, and im DEFINITELY not feeling the touch screen tho...im not "hip"..LOL. I didn't want to join the 21st century with their latest technologies.. shit I still refuse to own a ipod... I was more than happy with my Sidekick...thats bout advanced as I can handle. But I wanted a phone with real internet capabilities and this is all they had to offer me without losing my sidekick features..
Oh yea, minus the tmail....that really pisses me off, I wanted to KEEP my tmail...i don't like gmail...shit can lick my balls nice and slow. LOL
This weekend..leave me alone unless you my buttface...I gotta do my boo DiTi hair saturday on the early AM tip && tonight is my brother Aaron's birthday so I will make a appearance for him but other than that you will find me in the bed....stuffing my face, watching movies, and tryna figure out this fucking phone...if I can't get it...it will be going back..LOL.
Adios turd nuggets....i gotta work. (stolen from grandma's boys) (p.s...check my player out...shit rocks!!)
The Run Down
2.13.2009
-valentines blues....
Sinceramente .*all that glitters. at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 opinions.:
Post a Comment