.*skim thru or let it play....it Rockz oFF!!



4.01.2008

.*baconator.

theeeeee best sandwich ever..is none other than the BACONATOR. I just love this soo much. I have to retract my initial comment, that the baconator is thee best sandwich ever, because in actuality..the title has to be held in a tie. So, theeee best sandwiches ever..are none other than the BACONATOR and Roy Roger's GOLD RUSH. However, this is solely on the BACONATOR. I bought one last nite and it wass sooooooo gooood. LOL. No sandwich is better. Although, I recently discovered the BBQ Bacon Tendercrisp from Burger King is pretty tantalizing..nothing comes close to my scrumptious baconator. NOTHING!!...lol. Unless its filet mignon, lobster, and scallops..but were talking about sandwiches here..LMAo...True fat ass..Oh but I went to Ruby Tuesday's on Sunday..and of course I ate good but after I got dessert!! Yes, oMg..I recommend this to everyone..I got a Chocolate Tall Cake...OMG...that shit was sooo delicious, and it looked so pretty. You have to try it..lol.


"CuTe FaCe..sLiM waisT..caLL her BaBy HaLLe."

0 opinions.: