Fuck Long eyelashes!!...I am so blown..and mines not only long but they curl 2.. so I have like 3 or 4 eyelashes intertwined within the rest of my eyelashes and I can not fix it! My eye all red and keeps watering and that shit fuckin wit my vision and it hurts...So fuck you..cuz I even tried combing u bitches and yet you still want to resist regular formation..whole time..im really thinking bout cutting you ma fuckaz..cuz you blowin me..dats all.
Side note...I've been trying periodically throughout writing this to fix em..and yea still that shit is not cooperating what so ever...
LMAo.
p.s. new layout and all new playlist coming soon =).
Side note...I've been trying periodically throughout writing this to fix em..and yea still that shit is not cooperating what so ever...
LMAo.
p.s. new layout and all new playlist coming soon =).

0 opinions.:
Post a Comment