.*skim thru or let it play....it Rockz oFF!!



4.05.2008

.*GreeDee.

I have a fetish..well I have a few fetishes..but my main fetish and love comes in the form of food. LOL. Yes, I need help ya'll. LOL. I like to go out to eat, I like variety, and I am a VERY picky eater. I would rather go to a elegant restaurant and take my time, but time does not always allow..so I set tle for mouth-watering fast food. On Thursday, I went to Burger King for my tantalizing BBQ Bacon Tendercrisp and a few hours later I went to Wendy's for a exceptional Chicken Club no lettuce, or tomato, and add american yellow cheese. LOL. I eat so much I get to the point where I am so full, I can barely move. Friday, I had to make another trip to the BK because again I was fiending for the Tendercrisp. This time I got Hershey's Chocolate pie as well..oOoooo...that is so delicious..I shoulda have gotten two pieces. However, when I finished the one I was so full I had to unbutton my jeans..lol. That's sad.
Within a hour I had to stop for snacks. My snacks consisted of honey roasted cashews (YUMMY!!), Cooler Ranch Doritos, Pepperoni Slim Jim, Arizona's Sweet Tea, and of course a Milky Way. LOL. I really really have been fiending for the Waffle House..so that is my place for tonite...YES!!! I can't wait..I had a dream last nite about those Buttermilk waffles..lmao. Back to friday, not even two and half hours later..I needed more snacks..lol. Oh this is the highlight of my blog, because what I got this time..has been something I have been searching high and low for. I finally found a NUTRAGEOUS..oh my gosh...YESSSS!!!..I thought they must have took them off the market because they were completely ghost from everywhere. But I found one..King size too..lol. This morning I had McDonald's breakfast, and now I am eating a PORKY sub. Yea..don't know nothing about that..that is one of the best sandwiches created..it consist of Steak, Bacon, and Ham. YUMMY!!..I am in heaven right now..lol. After this weekend, it is clear that I have a problem..lol. My friend Greg and I were discussing this problem, and his response was...GREEDEE. lol. So I have coined the term, bringing me a new found understanding..that maybe I don't have a problem. I am just that...Gree-DEE. LMAo.
On another note...my cousin is having a party tonite, I have some things I need to do in preparation..soo, I am going to finish my delectable PORKY while doing my hair, and bumping weezy f. baby...and please say da baby..lol.

"BLowiN MoNey..BLowiN MoNey..ToLd u bout dat Cash..iN da paper bag..and iF u see da cops..DiPPiN oN Dey azz"

0 opinions.: