(P.S. That bacon look dry as shit..no wonder I ain't eat it..LOL)
Regularly scheduled program
LMAo..I know its not healthy and I shouldn't use that much..but I can't help it..butter puts the icing on the cake for me..And I cake butter like this on everything I eat it with. I even tried butter on steak..LMAo..uhm it was delicious..photo please::
But I'll stick to how I normally eat steak..medium rare with lots of A1 sauce. LOL..I have plenty of other things to put butter on. My cousin's Tippy && Nickey know my fetish for butter and whenever we go to my favortie spot to eat in Richmond they always make fun of me..LOL. It's too funny..well a lot of people make fun of me and my lover butter..but hey it makes me happy! LOL. I remember one time someone said something like, "No you eat butter and pancakes..not pancakes with butter"..LOL...whateva...it ain't complete if it ain't covered in BUTTER!!..
"When you've been blessed...feels like HeaVeN!!"

0 opinions.:
Post a Comment