Just about every morning I hear, "you are too beautiful to look so mean." And my thoughts are...BITCH..SHUT THE FUCK UP.
One. If I gave two shits about what you thought I would have asked pussy.
Two. I ain't a fucking morning person..so if I wanna walk around muggin..guess what??? I WILL. Maybe I just don't like you.
Three. Fuck is that supposed to mean?? Pretty girls gotta walk around happy 24/7..cuz they pretty?? DA FUCK??????
Four. Read my fucking face...it says back da fuck up and leave me da fuck alone.
Five. Read my fucking face..do I look like I want to talk to yo happy ass, smiling all up in my face..I ain't fittin to crack no fucking smile, or joke so kick rockz. LOL.
In da morning..to the public..I'm on some speak when spoken to type shit.
On another note..after a hour or so of being up I will become my normal self..it's only really on days I am tired or don't feel good. So ma fucka wait till I'm up...you see me EVERYDAY..and KNOW my attitiude don't last too long...so what's the problem??..I still speak to ya'll monkey asses....all that "u too beautiful" shit..I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
What would be beautiful is...if i slap da shit out yo ass for being to fucking close when I don't want to be bothered..So lick my balls bitch...LMAo..Next time I'll make sure to mugg without saying Good morning too...LOL.
in da words of weezy...
"STEP BACK"

0 opinions.:
Post a Comment