So I was talking to my brother Kendall yesterday and it all started with a early morning text..lol. He hits me up and says, "my bad I ain't hit you back Im gone hit you later tho..im tryna fuck some lesbians!! I think they want me cross ya fingers!!"...LMAo..
I found this hilarious..I was dying..but I never responded..just slightly crossed my fingers for him. LOL. So bout a few hours later he hits me back like, "Dammit Dee your supposed to be excited for me...LESBIANS!!!"...LMAo...yea I am still finding it hilarious..So I respond back, because obviously he expects me to give a fuck..LOL. So i told him I was happy for him and I crossed my fingers..
So he calls me and this damn boy had me dying laughing..because I could hear the excitement in his voice..he spent a good 30 to 45 mins talking about how he can't miss this opportunity again, and recaping his other two close encounters with a threesome with two lesbians. And how its supposed to go down today. Kendall had me cracking up..cuz I met one of the girls before (the dominate one) and this girl looks so manly..there ain't a feminine bone in her body..so I was laughing cuz I am sure this depleats his fantasy some. But she confuses me..she's the type of person that doesn't care about a female's sexuality..she feels she can "convert" them persay, she spoke to him about trying to get at me before and he kurked on her cuz he told her once before and she still said something again. But anyway..she confuses me because it's no doubt she likes women and she's never been with a man..but the way she looks at kendall makes me think she fiending for penis..LOL.
When I met her I couldn't tell if she was a lesbian or not..because her demeanor comes off as gay but the longing in her eyes for him had me all fucked up..LOL. But when he told me about what she was saying about me..there was no doubt. So Kendall and I are talking..and he just keeps saying LESBIANS..LOL..and of course the issue of her dominace came up..and his response was, "I have to see her naked first."...LMAo....guys are too funny..is it every guy's fantasy to have sex with more than one woman at once..or to have two lesbians?? I dunno. But doesn't that fuck the fantasy up..wouldn't you feel like your fucking a man?? LMAo..But Kendall...I wish you the best on your adventures today..and hopefully ya lesbian fantasy will FINALLY be fulfilled, cuz im sick of hearing about it..(hope she's not too manly for you..LMAo).
"AnD da Bible toLd us every girl was sour..don't play in her gar-den..and doNt SmeLL her Fla-wers"

0 opinions.:
Post a Comment