.*skim thru or let it play....it Rockz oFF!!



4.09.2008

.*chin hair = good pussy??..LOL

Soo I seen a woman with a beard today..and this thought crossed my mind..and I just busted out laughing..because I thought about my cousin Trina...LOL..because I remembered like a few years back..she was talking about she had a few chin hairs..and I gave her a look like "WHAT DA FUCK BITCH..DAT SHIT AINT CUTE."..lol..And she went on to say.."Grandma (my dad's aunt Concese) says women with chin hairs means u got good pussy"..LOL..WOW. I was dying laughing at this country ass logic..Cuz yes my family is mad country...
Uhm..my thoughts on this are..No bitch...that shit ain't cute, if you have chin hairs..u need to take whatever method works for you the best to conceal that shit..wax, tweeze, makeup..whatever..but YOU NEED TO GET RID OF THAT SHIT!!!...lol. And in case they missed the memo..everyone has hair ALL OVER their body..it's just that some people are more hairy then others. Soo...if you grow visible hair under your chin and your a female..it's not a real bad thing..well it ain't good either..but it's not a big deal (to some)..your just hairy..lol..AS LONG as you get rid of that shit before I see you, your good..lol. The places you grow hair does not dictate the integrity of your pussy..LOL..STOP IT!!.. Bitch if ya pussy good..u will know it..and a few hairs under ya chin..damn sure didn't make it that way...LOL..Don't make excuses for your excessive hair under your chin, or make it out to be cute..GET RID OF IT IMMEDIATELY!! Now, I do see in a lot of old women they have little patches of hair on their chin..but that's OLDER OLDER women..I do not want to see no females my age group or lower with chin hairs shinning..lol..Not a good look..AT ALL..but to each their own i guess...lol.

"iMa tHoRougH BreD..Not ya OrDiNarY."

1 opinions.:

AriStar said...

hahahhaahahahaa u are so freakin dumb...we have talked about this before and no its not cute at all!!!! lmao...if i had that shit i would get rid of it immediatly and I would not tell anyone! lmfao