.*skim thru or let it play....it Rockz oFF!!



4.15.2008

.*rock of love.

I have been slipping on my show lately..mainly because the ones I wanted to win have been eliminated..lol. But I seen the finale last night and I don't know how I feel about it. I don't like Amber..well it's not that I don't like her but that bitch is old as dirt..and she lied about her age...who does that???..Old women that are scared of gettin old..LMAo..

Actually..I am pressed Amber won if it was between her and Daisy. Daisy makes me sooooo fuckin mad...that bitch is sooo ugly young..she looks like a fucking platypus..LOL. And a bad case of plastic surgery gone wrong. LOL. I do not see what Bret thinks is so sexy about her..her breast are soo fucking fake..her face looks like she has down syndrome and she has no brain what so ever. She can't make a complete statement that has any relevance or actual meaning..

I wanted Inya to win..the girl from the Ukraine. I think she was Bi-sexual..but I think she looked da best out of everyone in the house and after she left and I seen how pressed he was on Daisy ugly ass...I lost interest...But I am sooo fucking glad he chose Amber over Daisy..YES!!!!.. As much I don't like Amber for him..I think they really might make it tho..because all and all..Amber does have it together and I think since he is a rock star..he needs someone who isn't as into that as him so he can have balance between his life and career.

"Life is so full of surprises."

0 opinions.: