*My facial expressions always give away my thoughts.
*My mom is the corniest person ever, and seriously lacks a sense of humor..so when she tries its just like, "why?? don't do that again"..lol. And her voice annoys me to no end..shame..lol (I am working on it.)
*I am a high maintenance tomboy. Thus making me one in a million.
*I am THEEE BIGGEST WEEZY fan..PERIOD!! I kno the words to ALL his shit. He has a drug problem, BUT that man is a fucking lyrical GENIUS..there is no limit to his greatness...I just LOVE the way he delivers on a track. Best Rapper alive.
*I LOVE football with a passion. I LOVE to watch it, but enjoy playing more (the only time I won't be upset over a broken nail..lol.) I LOVE to watch the NFL Network all day, and thee BEST team in history and league is the Dallas Cowboys..PERIOD! Take your opinion and shove it up your ass.
*I am the fattest skinny girl you know. I have a divine love and passion for food. I eat ALL the time.
*I have so many talents, I am good at whatever I do.
*I HATE the color pink with a passion..Pink is for girls..LOL.
*I am highly favored and truly blessed. God has a HUGE plan for me. He blessed me with the gift of healing.
*Dominique embodies the essence of love and fairness. Dee is the biggest asshole you will meet, takes no prisoners, and can be a spiteful bitch when hurt, and Dominique hates that.
*I do not want recognition for the things I do, but I do want to be appreciated.
*I do not tolerate disrespect in any form, and I do not respond to pet names..my name is Dee..learn it if you want to speak to me. All that extra shit is reserved for my dude only..and I want the same respect.
*I am VERY picky, highly intelligent, have no patience for negativity, and I like to be alone often.
*I LOVE upscale restaurants, LINGERIE, designer bags, fuck me pumps, dresses, men sweat pants (never wear women's), and basketball shorts. LOL.
*I have a way with words, and love to write poetry or anything that allows me to be descriptive.
*I don't believe in medicine. I do believe..NO, I know God takes care of me. No matter what..I don't trust medicine. I know my body and I know my God..so I can't go wrong.
*I call my little sister Cracker..and she responds every time..LOL.
*My dad has many nick names for me: Dee, Deeder, Deeder Dot, Boss, and my angry child..lol. HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN CALL ME DEEDER..OR DEEDER DOT..don't do it 2 urself.
*My family thinks I am crazy as shit and I'd have to agree. I say what I think..and they love me for that. They love my persona.
*My tongue cuts like a knive but it can also mend the wound. LOL. (depending on the person)
*I have difficulty showing my nice side to my family. I always have little or no patience..they think I am cold, which isn't entirely true..it's just a long story to that.
*Sometimes I really think I need a psychiatrist.
*My parents don't worry about me..they worry for the ones that get in my line of fire.
*"She moves her body like a cyclone"..LMAo..but seriously I am SICK in the art of dance. After I achieve my dreams in my career, I will become a choreographer.
*My heart is the biggest contradiction to my personality. Personality alone...you have Dee. Heart && personality combined..you get a unique blend, thus producing Dominique.
*thats all for now*
"One word to DesCriBe me..SPECTACULAR..YES!!"
*My mom is the corniest person ever, and seriously lacks a sense of humor..so when she tries its just like, "why?? don't do that again"..lol. And her voice annoys me to no end..shame..lol (I am working on it.)
*I am a high maintenance tomboy. Thus making me one in a million.
*I am THEEE BIGGEST WEEZY fan..PERIOD!! I kno the words to ALL his shit. He has a drug problem, BUT that man is a fucking lyrical GENIUS..there is no limit to his greatness...I just LOVE the way he delivers on a track. Best Rapper alive.
*I LOVE football with a passion. I LOVE to watch it, but enjoy playing more (the only time I won't be upset over a broken nail..lol.) I LOVE to watch the NFL Network all day, and thee BEST team in history and league is the Dallas Cowboys..PERIOD! Take your opinion and shove it up your ass.
*I am the fattest skinny girl you know. I have a divine love and passion for food. I eat ALL the time.
*I have so many talents, I am good at whatever I do.
*I HATE the color pink with a passion..Pink is for girls..LOL.
*I am highly favored and truly blessed. God has a HUGE plan for me. He blessed me with the gift of healing.
*Dominique embodies the essence of love and fairness. Dee is the biggest asshole you will meet, takes no prisoners, and can be a spiteful bitch when hurt, and Dominique hates that.
*I do not want recognition for the things I do, but I do want to be appreciated.
*I do not tolerate disrespect in any form, and I do not respond to pet names..my name is Dee..learn it if you want to speak to me. All that extra shit is reserved for my dude only..and I want the same respect.
*I am VERY picky, highly intelligent, have no patience for negativity, and I like to be alone often.
*I LOVE upscale restaurants, LINGERIE, designer bags, fuck me pumps, dresses, men sweat pants (never wear women's), and basketball shorts. LOL.
*I have a way with words, and love to write poetry or anything that allows me to be descriptive.
*I don't believe in medicine. I do believe..NO, I know God takes care of me. No matter what..I don't trust medicine. I know my body and I know my God..so I can't go wrong.
*I call my little sister Cracker..and she responds every time..LOL.
*My dad has many nick names for me: Dee, Deeder, Deeder Dot, Boss, and my angry child..lol. HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN CALL ME DEEDER..OR DEEDER DOT..don't do it 2 urself.
*My family thinks I am crazy as shit and I'd have to agree. I say what I think..and they love me for that. They love my persona.
*My tongue cuts like a knive but it can also mend the wound. LOL. (depending on the person)
*I have difficulty showing my nice side to my family. I always have little or no patience..they think I am cold, which isn't entirely true..it's just a long story to that.
*Sometimes I really think I need a psychiatrist.
*My parents don't worry about me..they worry for the ones that get in my line of fire.
*"She moves her body like a cyclone"..LMAo..but seriously I am SICK in the art of dance. After I achieve my dreams in my career, I will become a choreographer.
*My heart is the biggest contradiction to my personality. Personality alone...you have Dee. Heart && personality combined..you get a unique blend, thus producing Dominique.
*thats all for now*
"One word to DesCriBe me..SPECTACULAR..YES!!"

2 opinions.:
You say you are the biggest Weezy fan... go read my blog on that.
Alex kick rockz...u can't see me..lol
Post a Comment