.*skim thru or let it play....it Rockz oFF!!



4.11.2008

.*I am legend.

I seen this movie for the first time today, and it was real good. However, I must admit..I am a little disappointed with the movie..I expected more..way more. The movie went by so slow..I guess that's what happens when the whole movie just about has only one character the whole movie..lol. But it was a good movie overall. It had a good point to it. But here is the major shocker and main reason for this blog..and I am sorry to spoil it for whoever hasn't seen it yet..BUT...OH MY GOSH..FOR ONCE WILL SMITH DIES IN A MOVIE..lol. U know that nicca never dies..every movie he has done..he always survive impossible ass shit..or wait is that Denzel???..LMAo...they both go through impossible ass shit..but yea it's Will Smith that never dies...Well his ass died today!!...I gotta watch it again because I missed some parts...but two thumbs up!!

"iTz iN My Louie Bag..Yea iTz iN My Louie Bag."

0 opinions.: