I can't believe I have not already spoke on this. This is every fat girl's dream..LOL. But this is my shit..fa real..it's my favorite snack. It is a brownie with Reese's Peaunt Butter and Hershey's Chocolate Chips topped with a Drizzle of Reese's Peanut Butter Icing....YUMMMMMMM. Yea got that straight off the package..lol. But it is so scrumptious. I usually get two at a time..one for now and one for bed..lol. But this time I only got one..they normally only sell them at 7-eleven..however I found some at High's this morning. That's why I only got one..I don't trust High's and the brownie seemed like half its usual size...LOL...So fat. Ya'll ain't tried shit till you ate a Reese's Brownie. LMAo.
But yea hearing about it makes me want one...so I am going to continue to pretend to do some work and stuff my face with my favorite most delectable snack...REESE'S BROWNIE. LMAo.
"This is the life!!"

0 opinions.:
Post a Comment