Mannnn....once again today I recieved bad news..and its starting to really blow me, because I had a bomb ass weekend. I spent friday wit da crew sipping a lil sumthing and just acting stupid. Then saturday, I seen so many people I have not seen in so long we just had a fucking blast. We all got bent..and just acted a fool. Lotion Bottle my brother showed face..and im so glad he came because I missed him. My nicca Joey showed face as well..and we go way back..so it's ALWAYS good to chill wit fam. Sharde and I seen each other for the first time in a long time too..and we just put aside our differences and just enjoyed each other's company. Took a lot of crazy pictures and talked shit..like old times. So basically the result was a beautiful, drama-free night. LOL. You know dats hard to come by..especially at house partys cuz niccaz don't know how to act..
But today, I learned my cousin's grandfather is expected to last only a week. This fucks me up, because I couldn't imagine the feeling of being told when your loved ones last days are..it's almost like your just waiting for them to die, and that alone just makes your world twirl in slow motion. But mainly because my cousin has a heart of gold..she is mad blunt but there's a lot more there then people will ever see. Ne-way..she has a heart of gold and she has been going through so much in 07..she DESERVES to be and I just want her to be happy. Not even half a year has past since she had to lay another close family member to rest..and there is no easy way to handle death. So I doubt, she has fully recovered from that blow. And mad bullshit went on from then to now..and now this..No one should have to succumb to the things she has encountered lately. So my heart is truly with her right now..because I do know what it is like to say goodbye to someone you can not be without. Also, I feel so bad cuz its like damn when will the rain just stop pouring...and as strong as she is..I just worry because I know for a fact...it's all too much..But all I can do is try to be there for her whenever she needs me..and try to keep her positive through this..cuz my girl is a fucking FIGHTER...and what don't kill you makes you stronger..and she has the heart of a fucking lion (she is a leo..lol)..so it's no doubt she will rise from the ashes..but it's hard to keep it all together when you encounter half the shit she has been thru.
It bothers me so much..because, I REALLY REALLY WANT HER TO JUST BE HAPPY...and she has come so far...and once things start looking half way decent..this occurs..God..I know you know what you doing..but uhm..yea my nicca..what's really good??? Cuz this ain't it..
"AnD teLL aLL my Niccaz that..the sKy is The LiMiT"
But today, I learned my cousin's grandfather is expected to last only a week. This fucks me up, because I couldn't imagine the feeling of being told when your loved ones last days are..it's almost like your just waiting for them to die, and that alone just makes your world twirl in slow motion. But mainly because my cousin has a heart of gold..she is mad blunt but there's a lot more there then people will ever see. Ne-way..she has a heart of gold and she has been going through so much in 07..she DESERVES to be and I just want her to be happy. Not even half a year has past since she had to lay another close family member to rest..and there is no easy way to handle death. So I doubt, she has fully recovered from that blow. And mad bullshit went on from then to now..and now this..No one should have to succumb to the things she has encountered lately. So my heart is truly with her right now..because I do know what it is like to say goodbye to someone you can not be without. Also, I feel so bad cuz its like damn when will the rain just stop pouring...and as strong as she is..I just worry because I know for a fact...it's all too much..But all I can do is try to be there for her whenever she needs me..and try to keep her positive through this..cuz my girl is a fucking FIGHTER...and what don't kill you makes you stronger..and she has the heart of a fucking lion (she is a leo..lol)..so it's no doubt she will rise from the ashes..but it's hard to keep it all together when you encounter half the shit she has been thru.
It bothers me so much..because, I REALLY REALLY WANT HER TO JUST BE HAPPY...and she has come so far...and once things start looking half way decent..this occurs..God..I know you know what you doing..but uhm..yea my nicca..what's really good??? Cuz this ain't it..
"AnD teLL aLL my Niccaz that..the sKy is The LiMiT"

0 opinions.:
Post a Comment